You will need :
A treat such as a biscuit
A device that can access a website
This survey link www.ow.ly/FMtoV
- Pour yourself some tea or coffee. Choose your favourite type. There is chamomile, green, oolong, earl gray, and many other flavours of tea, and lots of different filter coffees, instant, cappuccinos or latte. If it is night, drink only beverages without caffeine
- Flavour your tea or coffee. If you want, you can add things to your beverage like sugar or lemon juice to add some flavour and milk or cream to suit your taste. However, you don’t have to if you don’t want to.
- Wait for the tea to cool off and open survey. The most obvious thing to do is just let the tea cool off on its own. However, this could take a while if the tea is very hot. This is a good point to open the survey link in your browser – here it is :www.ow.ly/FMtoV
- Start to complete the survey, it starts by asking you questions about who you are and how you use the CBIC, then asks you about your experience of a range of events and services. Skip any questions that don’t apply to you, only the first 2 are essential. Sip tea or coffee casually.
- Realise your need for a treat, as actually it’s quite a long survey, get yourself a biscuit, mince pie, cake or chocolate bar. Any of these will go well with your beverage of choice. Carry on completing the survey.
- Complete the CBIC user experience survey, approximately one beverage and a treat later. Thank you! We’d also like to send you a lolly pop as a token of our gratitude for taking the time to tell us about how you use the CBIC. Let us know how to get it to you and we’ll pop one in the post.
- We’d like to wish you a happy Christmas and a successful and joyful new year. We hope you enjoyed your beverage and treat with the survey.